BHEL Recruitment 2017
BHEL, Electronics Division, Bangalore invites application for the post of 310 Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders). Walk-in-Interview 21 to 31 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
BHEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- No. of Vacancy : 310 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in the relevant Branch/Discipline in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years As on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC 03 years & for SC/ST 05 years
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with Original & 2 sets of photocopies of all educational certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore-560026
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview : 21 to 31.08.2017 at 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M