FTII Pune Recruitment 2017 – Film and Television Institute of India – Last Date 04 July 2017
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Professor & Assistant Academic. Application are inviting for filling up the 10 vacancies of these posts. Applicants eligible to these posts need to attend the walk – in interview on 4th July 2017 at following mention address. Applicants need to bring application as peer the prescribe application formats along with all require documents and certificates. More details of the applications and application format
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant Professor & Assistant Academic
- Number of Posts : 10 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – In Interview
- Official Website : www.ftiindia.com
- Job Location : Pune
- Walk – In I
- Applicants should need to pay application fees of Rs.500/- to apply to these posts.
- Application fees should be pay in form of demand draft, in favor of Accounts Officer, FTII, Pune.
- Applicants need to carry application DD while attending walk – in interview.
Walk – In Interview Details:
- Willing applicants need to bring application as per the prescribe application format.
- Applications must be filled with all require details about the applicants and must be attach with all necessary documents and certificates.
- Also applicants need to bring their all original documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
- Walk – in Interview is on 4th July 2017 from 11 Am.
- Walk – In Interview address :
Conference Hall, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411 004.