Intelligence Bureau Recruitment –
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications for the post of 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO-II (GradeII/Executive), in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Apply Online before 02 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive)
- No. of Vacancy : 1430 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University & Knowledge of computers.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 02.09.2017
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location : All India
IB Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Challan OR Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply IB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mha.nic.in/ from 12.08.2017 to 02.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.09.2017
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees through Challan : 05.09.2017
- Date of Tier-I Examination : 15.10.2017
- Date of Tier-II Examination : 07.01.2018
Important Links :