IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Jammu Invites Invites applications for the post of 62 Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 23 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : IIT Jammu/01/2017 (Direct Rectt.)
IIT Jammu Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit)
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker)
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200- 20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit) : A Master degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- For Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker) : Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks in qualifying degree or Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m./ 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on compute or B.Com or Degree in Hotel Management.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Assistant Registrar & 30 years for Junior Assistant.
Job Location : Jammu
Selection Process for IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology : Selection will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test/Computer Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for Group A) & Rs. 100/- (for Group B & C) through through ICICI I-Collect. SC/ ST & PwD Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website iitjammu.ac.in from 06.01.2018 to 23.01.2018 & hard Copy along with all relevant educational and experience certificates duly self attested send to the Assistant Registrar (IIT Jammu), Room No. 207/C-20, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi-110016 on or before 29.01.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form : 06.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 23.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy : 29.01.2018
Important Links :