Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Airman Group Trade – Last Date 24 July 2018
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Airman Group Trade – Last Date 24 July 2018 – IAF – Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 (Indian Air Force Bharti 2018). Apply Online for Airmen in Group X & Y in Indian Air Force, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Air Force from 03 Jul 2018 to 24 Jul 2018. AND Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) – 02/ 2018: / NCC Special Entry / Meteorology Entry Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in Jul 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For grant of PC/SSC in Flying Branch) and Meteorology Branch..
Name of the Post:
- Airman Group Trade (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF (S) and Musician Trades)
- Airmen Group Y Trade (Medical Assistant)
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 :
- Post No.1: Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Post No.2: Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Post No.3: Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
Age Limit: Born Between 14 July 1998 and 26 June 2002.
Examination: 13 to 16 September 2018
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Last Date of Online Application: 24 July 2018
Online अर्ज: Apply Online [Starting: 03 July 2018]