Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard invites Application for the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry For – 01/2018, Batch. Apply Online before 04 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
- Post Name : Navik (General Duty)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths & Physics from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.
Job Location : All India
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26.08.2017 to 04.09.2017 till 17.00 hrs thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 04.09.2017
Important Links :