indian Navy Sailors Syllabus 2017 – pdf is available on this page along with the Test Pattern to download. Candidates can check the Complete Syllabus of Indian Navy Sailors Artificer Apprentice. Applicants can also check the official Indian Navy recruitment notification and apply before the last date at the Official website @ indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Sailors Exam Syllabus 2017 is attached on this page. Applicants who had applied for the Indian Navy sailors recruitment will be searching for the Syllabus and exam pattern as these are necessary to make a preparation plan. Interested candidates can download the Indian Navy Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern on this page in pdf format at free of cost. Competition is very high for this Indian Navy Jobs.
Applicants who are going to appear in the Indian Navy Written Exam on succeeding days should make a preparation plan and start the exam preparation from now onwards. Here we have gathered some information, and we put the information for the better guidance of candidates.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Sailor|
|Course Name||Artificer Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th June 2017|
The Indian Navy Board has released a Recruitment Notification to fill Sailor Artificer Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can use this great Opportunity. All Interested and Eligible People should apply for this Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment before the last date. To know more details regarding the Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice Jobs 2017 Notification like Eligibility, Application Process, etc., can get here.
After Applying for these Jobs, check the Indian Navy Sailors Syllabus and start your Preparation immediately. The Provided Indian Navy Sailor Exam Syllabus will help you to analyze the question paper in the Written Examination. Therefore the provided Sailor Artificer Apprentice Syllabus will help you to score good marks in the Examination.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the applicants should qualify in all the rounds given below to obtain final employment.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
|S.No||Name of the Subject||Duration of the Examination|
Check the given Indian Navy Sailors Syllabus pdf for proper preparation. Here we provided the Indian Navy Sailor AA Exam Pattern in a tabular form. Before going to Start your Exam Preparation, check the Exam Pattern and Topics. With the Provided Syllabus & Pattern, you can perform well in the Indian Navy Examination. To make your Exam Preparation better, we have provided the Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice Old Papers to practice. Check Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification here. So download the Indian Navy Sailor Last year Papers and give your best in the Examination.
The candidates can check the Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2017 and start your preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare. So, we suggest the candidates go through the information given on this page to crack this examination.
Indian Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice Syllabus – English
- Correction of sentences.
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Verb tenses.
- Parts of speech etc.
Indian Navy Sailor AA Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & Punjab.
- Economy – India.
- Science & Technology.
- National & International Organizations.
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Punjab & World.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Books & Authors.
- Who’s Who?
- People & Personalities.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Awards & Honors etc.
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- The s – block elements.
- Communication systems.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
We have also provided the Indian Navy Sailor AA Previous Papers on this page. So, we advise the candidates solve the number of model papers and improve your time management skills. We have the provided the information only for the reference of the candidates. So, the applicants can visit the official website for more details. The candidates can get more information regarding Indian Navy Syllabus 2017 on our site. So, the interested candidates can visit our site regularly for the latest updates.