ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 106 Scientist/Engineer Vacancy
ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 106 Scientist/Engineer Vacancy – ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) invites application for the post of 106 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in various discipline. Apply Online before 20 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : ISRO HQ:ICRB 01:2018
ISRO Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
- No of Vacancy : 106 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Disciplines wise Vacancy :
- Electronics : 32 Posts
- Mechanical : 45 Posts
- Computer Science : 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 106 Scientist/Engineer Vacancy :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2018.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 20.02.2018
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
ISRO Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 106 Scientist/Engineer Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.isro.gov.in from 31.01.2018 to 20.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2018
Important Links :
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job?
Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India, Its FREE