Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 – Sub Divisional Officer – Last Date 15 May 2018
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 – Sub Divisional Officer – Last Date 15 May 2018 – Government of India, Ministry of Defense, Principal Director, Office of Defense Estates Department, Southern Command Pune. Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2018 (Ministry of Defense Bharti 2018) for Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer and Hindi Typist Posts.
Total: 24 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Sub Divisional Officer: 21 Posts
- Hindi Typist: 02 Posts
- Post No.1: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject OR Hindi / English Degree and 02 years Experience OR Equivalent
- Post No.2: (i) Civil Engineering Diploma / Degree (ii) 03 years experience
- Post No.3: (i) 10th Pass (ii) Hindi Typing 25 w.p.m
Age Limit: as on 30 May 2018, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 yearsRelaxation]
- Post No.1: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 32 years
- Post No.3: 18 to 27 years
Job Location: Pune
Fee: No fee.
Address to Send Application: Principal Director, Defense Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) -411040.
Last Date of Application: 15 May 2018