MPSC Recruitment – Programmer Vacancy
MPSC Recruitment – Programmer Vacancy – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the post of Programmer, Group-B [Non Gazetted]. Apply Online before 18 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 75/2017
MPSC Recruitment – Programmer Vacancy Job Details :
- Post Name : Programmer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4300/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment – Programmer Vacancy :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess a Degree in first class in Computer Applications OR Master’s degree at least in second class in Computer Applications.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01.03.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MPSC Recruitment – Programmer Vacancy Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 27.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 19.12.2017
Important Links :