Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust Invites applications for the post of Director General. Apply before 05 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Mumbai Port Trust Details :
- Post Name : Director General
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67000-79000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s or equivalent Degree from a recognized University in Indian History or Archaeology or anthropology or Chemistry or Fine Arts or Pali or in any other classical Indian language or Degree in museology.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 45 to 56 years (as on 01.04.2016)
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of ail certificates/ testimonials, Educational/ professional certificates, Caste Certificate etc. send to the Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi–110003 on or before 05.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 05.07.2017
Important Links :