ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites applications for the post of 04 Medical Officer & Field Medical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 21 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Advt. No. : R&P–01/2017
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 72000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Field Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 75000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS with registration at Sate Medical Council or Medical Council of India and preferably having training in Occupational Health or Occupational Health Medicine or MBBS.
- Age Limit : As per ONGC Rules
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
ONGC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NIT Raipur Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document to the Chief Manager(HR)-I/C-R&P, ONGC, Base Complex, Rajahmundry- 533106, East Godavari Dist (A.P State) on or before 21.08.2017 & attend Interview along with all original certificates with one set of photocopies of each, along with recent passport size photograph.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 21.08.2017 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :