PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Diploma Trainee vacancy – Last Date 23 April 2018
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Diploma Trainee vacancy – Last Date 23 April 2018 – The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of total power generated in India. PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for 54 Diploma Trainee – (Electrical / Civil / Electronics) and Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist and 39 Diploma Trainee – (Electrical / Civil) and Junior Officer Trainee and (HR) 06 Executive Training (Law) through UGC NET July 2018 and 25 Executive Trainee (HR) through CLAT 2018.
Advertisement No.: 1 / NER / 2018
Total: 54 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 36 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 11 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 02 Posts
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR): 04 Posts
- Chemist: 01 Post
- Post No. 1: Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST & PwD Category
- Post No.2: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all Semesters/years for General/OBC(NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST & PwD Category.
- Post No.3: Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST/ candidates and pass marks for PwD candidates.
- Post No.4: Two years (Full-time Course) Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Post No.5: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Full Time Course)
Age Limit: as on 23 April 2018 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 to 3: 27 years
- Post No.4: 28 years
Job Location: North Eastern Region
Fee: [SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: No Fee]
- Post No.1 to 3: General & OBC: ₹ 300/-
- Post No.4: General & OBC: ₹ 200/-
Last Date of Online Application: 23 April 2018
Online Application: Apply Online