Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 – 77 Assistant Medical Officer,Junior Engineer,Teacher,Health Inspector,Staff Nurse,Lab Technician
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 (Pune Cantonment Board Bharti 2018) for 77 Assistant Medical Officer,Junior Engineer,Teacher,Health Inspector,Staff Nurse,Lab Technician,Junior Clerk,Driver,Hindi Typist, Health Assistant Posts And13 Medical and Paramedical Staff on Contract Basis.
Advertisement No: 01/2018
Total: 77 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Medical Officer: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
- Teacher: 26 Posts
- Health Inspector: 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 08 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk : 18 Posts
- Driver: 10 Posts
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- Health Assistant: 01 Post
- Post No.1: MBBS
- Post No.2: Diploma/B.E (Civil/ Electrical) Engineering from the institute recognized by the Govt.
- Post No.3: B.A.B.Ed. (English/Social Studies / Hindi) / B.A., B.P.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed / HSC, D.Ed.
- Post No.4: i) B.Sc. (Chemistry) ii) Sanitary Inspector Diploma
- Post No.5: B.Sc. (Nursing /General Nursing)
- Post No.6: i) BSc. (Physics /Chemistry) ii) Lab Technician Course
- Post No.7: 12th Pass.
- Post No.8: i) 10th Pass ii) Heavy motor vehicle licence, experience certificate if any and other relevant documents.
- Post No.9: i) Minimum SSC or equivalent ii) certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from recognized institute, workable knowledge in computer.
- Post No.10: i) BSc (Chemistry / Biology) ii) Health Assistant Diploma
Age Limit: as on 07 April 2018 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1: 18 to 30 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 25 years
Job Location: Pune
Fee: There is no application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 07 April 2018
[Starting: 05 March 2018]