SSB Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites Application for the post of 355 Constable (GD) under Sports Quota for the year 2016-17 & 2017-18. Apply before 30 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 355 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 21700/- (Per Month)
Details of Vacancies :
- Cross- Country
- Water Sports
- Weight- lifting
- Shooting (Sports)
- Equestrian and Cycling
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board and Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Category 05 years & OBC Category 03 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
Application Fee : General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque i.e. IPO should be prepared in favour of in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi & Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).
How to Apply SSB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- affixed in & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Constable (GD) Under Sports Quota – 2016-17 & 2017-18″ send to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr., Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi -110066 on or before 30.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30.07.2017
Important Links :