UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service Commission – 07 Junior Scientific Officer & Assistant Adviser Vacancy – Last Date 28 September 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 07 Junior Scientific Officer & Assistant Adviser. Apply Online before 28 September 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 17/2017
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Scientific Officer
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Adviser
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Scientific Officer : M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Physics/Biophysics/Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Adviser : Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with Post Graduate degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years For Junior Scientific Officer & 40 years For Assistant Adviser
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.09.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.09.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 29.09.2017
Important Links :